|Job Title||Accountant/Financial Analyst|
|Location||Brooklyn, OH - Headquarters|
|Pay Grade||$45,000 to $50,000 per year|
Industry: Healthcare/Ambulance Service
This position will be responsible for various accounting-related functions such as monitoring third-party payments, payroll, accounts payable, materials management, and preparing monthly financial reports, development and preparation of financial analyses, account reconciliations, financial projections and budgets, as well as financial modeling and reports used by management in the decision-making process.
- Participation in Month-end, Quarterly and Year-end closing processes including journal preparation, intracompany reconciliations, profit center accounting analyses, various ad-hoc analyses, quarterly reporting schedules and consolidations.
- Preparing and processing biweekly payroll, maintaining accurate records of payroll documentation and transactions, and payroll reconciliations.
- Prepare various Financial Statements for submission to Senior Management.
- Prepare cost reports.
- Responsible for monthly invoicing and follow-up on contracted facilities.
- Reconcile various Balance Sheet Accounts and report on variance fluctuations.
- Report and reconcile final financial results to various levels of the organization.
- Assist in the preparation and analysis of schedules for internal and external audits.
- Participate as a team member and assist in special projects as needed.
- Education: Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance (Required).
- Experience: Minimum of 3 years of related work experience required.
Work Environment and Physical Demands
Work is performed in an indoor office, air-conditioned environment and artificial lighting in a stationary setting. The majority of time is spent in a seated position. While performing the duties of this job, the incumbent is regularly required to sit, walk and stand; talk or hear, both in person and by telephone; use hands repetitively to operate standard office equipment; reach with hands and arms; and lift up to 15 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision and the ability to adjust focus.
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
Donald Martens and Sons Ambulance Service, Inc.
10830 Brookpark Road
Cleveland, Ohio 44130